HELEN FLANAGAN WANTS TO POSE NAKED FOR PLAYBOY BUT POSES SEMI-NAKED FOR FHM MAGAZINE INSTEAD

Helen Flanagan wants to pose naked for Playboy, but poses semi-naked for FHM magazine instead
First things first, HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY, HELEN FLANAGAN! We would’ve made you a cake, but our last attempt looked like this, so we’ve been banned from ever baking again. Soz.

Helen Flanagan, FHM covergirl, Coronation Street alumni and prodigious taker of half-head selfies - not sure what we mean? Just look at thisthis and this - is gracing the cover of this month’s FHM magazine with both sides of her head and her often-mentioned boobs. She’s also mentioned (again) that she wants to pose naked for Playboy.
Speaking in the September issue of FHM, Helen Flanagan said these words: “It’s been a really mental year. Last summer was really full of drama. But I think I’ve calmed down a bit now. I’ve matured.”
But what’s next for Flanners? Here’s what’s next for Flanners: "I want to have my own underwearbrand. I’ve always been obsessed with Agent Provocateur because I think it’s so classy, but also so cool, quirky and creative. It’s really inspired me. I literally have the entire Agent Provocateur collection. I own everything they have.
"I’ve been trying to find the name for ages – I have a few ideas that I’m working on. I won't have my name in the brand because then people that don’t like me won’t buy it. And I can’t have that, because people either really like me, or they really don’t."
There you have it, Helen Flanagan’s range would be the Marmite of undercrackers.
 
Helen appears in this month’s issue of FHM Magazine, for further content and to see exclusive behind-the-scenes videos of Helen  please go to www.fhm.com/helen





No comments: