ZOE SALDANA SHOWS OFF RARELY SEEN TATTOOS

0729_zoe_launch


Zoe Saldana is baring all!

The "Guardians of the Galaxy" star goes naked for the September issue of Women's Health UK, showing off her amazing physique in a photo clearly taken before the pregnant star started to show.


With her firm bod and star ribcage tattoos on display, the mom-to-be looks incredible in the revealing spread ... whether she believes it or not.

"My body is less toned. I do look in the mirror and see things I don't want," she tells the mag. "My first reaction is I breathe and I think, 'I'm a woman, I'm 36, my body is changing.'"

"There have been times that I was really slender and I didn't like that I sometimes looked a little too muscular and flat chested," she continues. "You'll never be completely happy, so at the end of the day it's like, 'F**k it. Just be happy, regardless.'"

The expecting star also opened up about her husband Marco Perego. 

"We give each other a great deal of support and love but it wasn't because we found it in each other, we came that way and then got together," the "Avatar" star says.

"That's what I love about it. I do believe whatever's meant to be will be - but had the universe said, 'Let's just wait, he's going to come into your life later', I would've been fine on this journey I was on just knowing who the f**k I was."

See Zoe in action on the big screen this week, when "Guardians of the Galaxy" hits theaters on Friday.



0729_zoe


No comments: