HOW TO STYLE YOUR NATURAL HAIR


Wrap and roll



How can I be featured on Natura?!? Spread Natura is looking for you!! We want to hear your stories and view your pictures!! Check out this post for all the deets + instructions on how you can be featured.



#naturalhair

Hey Naturalista’s,

I hope everyone is having a great day and a great week!!  Here at Spread Natura , it is our mission to redefine the ideals of beauty and promote healthy hair and healthy living.  My team and I, work really hard to provide you with current and fresh information in the areas of healthy hair, entertainment, beauty, fashion, health & fitness, and wellness on a daily basis. ''Spread Natura'' on our Hair and Beauty  was designed to be a platform for women to have the opportunity to express themselves, and embrace their natural beauty.  I love writing and being interactive with all of my Naturalistas, and I would love for you to be apart of the movement. you can also send us your pictures and stories
hair and beauty page is all about you!!


McKenzie Renee really is my hair crush... the rest are just styles I love! Beautiful Short Haircuts for Black Women-12


Natural Hair style for short hair.....and also for long hair! I love this style for when I work out.

Kinky,Curly, Relaxed , Extensions Board

Short-hairstyles-for-black-girls.jpg 500×667 pixels  More Fashion at www.thedillonmall.com  Free Pinterest E-Book Be a Master Pinner  http://pinterestperfection.gr8.com/


Statigram – Instagram webviewer


Cute Natural hair style for the winter achievable with any hair length. Part hair in 3 sections (2 in the back and 1 in the front) wrap and roll each back section from back to front to create two French rolls then use hair pins to secure. Loosely roll and tuck front section until this look is achieved. Helpful products: water, Eco styler gel & hair pins.


Natural hair styles


Natural hair wedding/bridesmaid  look: Flat twist updo.

Another great style for short natural hair: Use 1/2 - 1 pack of kanekolan braid (color of choice :) then part a small section in front oil and brush well then cornrow hair in and fully plait  ends out. Pull next section back in a ponytail then wrap end of braids around ponytail following this pattern or any pattern that suits you. Love it!

Flat twist

cute!
Black Women Natural Hairstyles. I thought this was interesting.

Tumblr


Essence Music Festival: Updo Style Trend


❤ Everything Naturally Curly  Hair ❤ http://naturalcurlybeautiful.tumblr.com


18-15n-77-30w:    curvesincolor:    Sophia Aiida.    18° 15’ N, 77° 30’ W


This is what I want

Natural hair is my thing!#naturalia#naturamagazineusa.com

Natural hair updo


4C Natural Hair Styles | ... Best Detangling Conditioners for 4B/4C Natural Hair | NATURA MAGAZINE


pretty


nat2


Shea Moisture + Olive Oil Eco Styler Gel= a great products for my curls!


Super Natural....loveShort natural hair styles

tapered twa. makes me want to cut my hair


Alana // New Natural Hair Style Icon | Black Girl with Long Hair



 Fro Love !!! (Tag source) #naturamag #naturamagazine #naturalhairdiva #naturalgirlsrock #naturalhairrocks #naturalhaircomunity #bighair #frolove #afro #fro


  (tag source) #naturamag #naturalhairrocks #naturalgirlsrock #updo #twist #kinkytwist #protectivestyle #naturalhaircommunity #teamnatural #naturalhairdiva

Tumblr

Fiu Negru

I like her ankara style!!! winks

LOVE IT

Twists  cornrows :)


No comments: