ENIOLA BADMUS SAYS SHE WILL NEVER GO NUDE EVEN FOR $1MD

Eniola Badmus certainly gets a YES from us, photo: Instagram



Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus has said she’ll never go nude in a movie. 



She said this during a recent appearance on the talk show Rubbin’ Minds hosted by Daphne Akatugba ‘I can never go nude, even if they offer me one million dollars.

 I can’t bring the name of my family to mud’ she said. Badmus also denied rumours of her planning to lose weight.

According to her, her plus size stature is her brand. 

‘My size frame is a major one. We really do not have people in the industry that has (sic) my size. Even if I want to lose weight I will not want to go down so much because it will spoil my brand.

 I may just lose one or two sizes. Losing my weight will not make me who I am. I do not want to drag with size 10 people in the industry. They are much’ she said. Badmus shot to fame when she played the role of ‘Gbogbo Bigs Girl’ in the Funke Akindele produced movie, Jenifa.... 


                                    ON RUBBIN MINDS






No comments: